From Week 1 to Week 17, Period 5 to Period 7.
- Class 1: Room B405 (Thursday).
- Class 2: Room J201 (Friday).
- Week 1: Introduction (ch0, ch1)
- Week 2: Introduction to Relational Languages (ch2)
- Week 3-7: SQL (ch3, 04_lab, 05, 06)
- Week 8: E-R Model
- Week 9-10: Relational Database Design
- Week 11: Complex Data Types
- Week 12: Advanced SQL
- Week 13: Application Development
- Week 14: Presentation
- Week 15: Indexing
- Week 16: Transactions
- Week 17: Final Exam
Note that this course is application-oriented, and it is highly recommended to read Database System Concepts, 7th Edition if you want to learn more about database systems.